This is a contractual role for 6 months. It can be extended further basis your performance and client requirement.
• This is a position where in the selected candidate will be responsible for research / analysis on number of research areas related to company profiling i.e. business strategies or long term goals of various companies; search for their key brands, products and segments; identifying and analyzing right set of peer group based on the industry and the sector is operating in; and understanding the roles and responsibilities of the respective companies leadership team.
• Look through the company filings such as presentations, annual report, 10K/10Q’s, Proxy Statements, Earnings Transcripts to address client specific research requests and prepare analysis / studies related to it.
• Preparation of theme focused presentation or company profiles on companies as mandated by clients or by Aranca’s in-house research team.
• Ideate and prepare daily/weekly/monthly report / analysis.
• BCOM / BMS / MCom with specialization in Finance domain from good institutes - Freshers can apply too
• Strong finance and data analysis knowledge and expertise in any particular industry/sector would be an advantage.
Soft skills & Behavioral skills:
• Top notch analytical and communication skills
• Self-starter and highly motivated