- Work as individual contributor or member of project teams or team lead for small projects
- Manage and execute research projects involving, but not limited to:
o Market / opportunity assessment : comprehensive review of the market through a thorough analysis of demand – supply dynamics, completion landscape, value chain and regulatory frameworks governing the industry
o Competitor intelligence: In-depth assessment of companies involving a review of their business structure, product / service offerings, management team, recent developments, go-to-market approach and outlook
o M&A related research: Conducting due diligence on identified targets and developing detailed company profiles through comprehensive desk-based and primary research
- Mentor, train associates/analysts working on the projects being executed
- Support development of proposals through case-studies, samples and preliminary background research
- Exhibit sector specific subject-matter expertise, as relevant
- Willingness to travel domestically / internationally for undertaking primary research on field
- Willingness to be deputed on-site for short durations is preferable
- Ability / prior exposure to client communication and team management is preferable
- MBA with 3-6 years’ experience, preferably in research, or related areas such as consulting or analytics oriented jobs.
- Ability to independently conduct comprehensive secondary and primary research
- Hands on experience in using research databases like Factiva, Onesource, Bloomberg, Thomson Reuters, Capital IQ, etc.
- Strong project management and multi-tasking abilities.
- Top notch analytical and communication skills
- Well conversant with Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)